This book provides practitioners and students with a hands on introduction to modern credit risk modeling the authors begin each chapter with an accessible. Excellent book let me tell you a story i am a credit risk manager for a local investment company subsidiary of a global fund and my background is into corporate finance and projfin modelling. This bar code number lets you verify that youre getting exactly the right version or edition of a book the 13 digit and 10 digit formats both work. Credit risk modeling using excel and vba with dvd o gunter loffler peter n posch wiley a john wiley and sons ltd publication. About the authors gunter loffler is professor of finance at the university of ulm in germany his current research interests are on credit risk and empirical finance
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.