Free summary and analysis of the events in harper lees go set a watchman that wont make you snore we promise. Go set a watchman covers four primary periods in the life of jean louise finch 1 childhood memories although go set a watchman is set when jean louise is 26 years old her flashbacks to childhood make up a significant portion of the novel. Originally written in the mid 1950s go set a watchman was the novel harper lee first submitted to her publishers before to kill a mockingbird. Go set a watchman study guide contains a biography of harper lee literature essays quiz questions major themes characters and a full summary and analysis. Go set a watchman the second and only other novel published by harper lee pulitzer prize winning author of to kill a mockingbird and the new novel is already shrouded in controversy did lee really want the book published
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.