You may know pressure sores by their more common name bed sores they happen when you lie or sit in one position too long and the weight of your body against the surface of the bed or chair cuts . Causes bedsores are caused by pressure against the skin that limits blood flow to the skin other factors related to limited mobility can make the skin vulnerable to damage and contribute to the development of pressure sores. The national pressure ulcer advisory panel redefined the definition of a pressure injuries during the npuap 2016 staging consensus conference that was held april 8 9 2016 in rosemont chicago il. Pressure sores are areas of damaged skin caused by staying in one position for too long they commonly form where your bones are close to your skin such as your ankles back elbows heels and hips
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.