The australian national dictionary took ten years to compile it is the product of the fullest and most detailed research ever undertaken into the history of the australian english vocabulary staff at the centre are currently working on a second edition of the australian national dictionary. The australian national dictionary a dictionary of australianisms on historical principles w s ramson the dictionary consists of approximately 6000 main entries many of these have subdivisions especially those forming simple combinations and collocations which do not require definition and . Define australianisms australianisms synonyms australianisms pronunciation australianisms translation english dictionary definition of australianisms adj 1 of or relating to australia or its peoples languages or cultures 2 of or relating to the australasian biogeographic region n 1
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.