The coal mining industry of sheffield and north east derbyshire ken wain i have many books on my shelves of the history of sheffield and its suburbs which are an excellent reference source. The culmination of some forty years of research sees ken wain tell the story of the mining industry in this part of south yorkshire he tells the life stories of the many collieries from chesterfield to sheffield. Coal mining became the main industry of the region during the 1980s the conservative government closed down many of the mines after a dispute between the government and the national union of mineworkers which is known as the miners strike . The coal mining industry of sheffield and north derbyshire by ken wain 9781445639635 paperback 2014 delivery australian shipping is usually within 10 to 14 working days
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.